Advanced Certificate in Advertising Management and Public Relations from MICA
Learn Advertising Management, Public Relations as well as Digital Marketing from MICA, one of the finest Management Institutes in India. Get trained by highly experienced and talented faculty members.
INR 1,30,000 + GST
- 11 Months
What you’ll gain
- Opportunity to earn a certificate of completion from MICA
- Get MICA Alumni Status upon successful completion of the course
- Five days of on-campus training and orientation shall be provided
- Intensive coverage of all the aspects of Advertising, Public Relations, Social as well as digital media
In the post-Covid era, the marketing world has evolved tremendously and become all the more competitive, dynamic, and continuously evolving. Senior Management now expects Marketing professionals to build/enhance Customer Interfaces and leverage Digital Marketing to maximize Sales.
It becomes essential and critical that you, as a professional and your organization, are up to date with the newest industry trends and best practices. MICA, one of the top management institutes in India for Advertising, Sales & Marketing Communications, offers Advanced Certificate in Advertising Management and Public Relations. In this course, you will learn not only Advertising Management and Public Relations but also Digital Marketing.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the aspirants will receive a course completion certificate from MICA
- Five days on-campus module is provided as a part of this course so that you can interact with the faculty
- You will get MICA Executive Alumni status upon successful completion of the course
- Intensive Advertising & PR curriculum, which includes Digital and Social media as well
- For Indian Aspirants – Graduates or Diploma Holders from recognized University
- For International Aspirants – Graduation or equivalent degree
- For Indian Participants: Rs 1,30,000 + GST
- For International Participants: USD 2800
You will learn the skills and subjects related to the entire gamut of Advertising Management and Public Relations. You will learn Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Advertising, and Digital Marketing. You will also learn Public Relations, Media Management, New Media, and Client & Agency.
- Advertising professionals who are looking to update themselves with new techniques and strategies
- Brand Managers and Marketing Managers responsible for managing revenue
- PR Executives who are looking for emerging trends in the PR domain
- Service Managers and Product Managers responsible for the sales and marketing of products in their respective organization
- Startup enthusiasts/Founders, Sales/Marketing Managers & Product Managers
This program aims to provide theoretical, practical knowledge and skills to the aspirants in the field of Advertising Management and Public Relations. Anybody working in the areas described above will benefit immensely from this certification. In addition, junior and middle-level executives can upgrade and enhance their skill set by attending this course.
Rating & reviews