Advanced Management Program for IT Professionals from IIM Kozhikode
The Advanced Management Program for IT Professionals from IIM Kozhikode is an immaculately designed course that can guide aspirants to gain vital technical and management skills to drive technology-centered organizations and attain the growth path. The program is best suited for Mid-career IT professionals, Non-IT professionals, and Managers/Team Leaders who are aspiring to gain critical cross-disciplinary skills in Business Management and Information Technology domain.
INR 1,85,000+ GST
- 10 Months
What you’ll gain
- Understand Key Concepts to Improve Technology Leadership Capabilities
- Leverage the Best Practices plus Latest Technology Trends for Business Growth
- Comprehensive Coverage thru 14 Modules with IIM Kozhikode Faculty
- Immersive Learning backed by Business Simulations and Expert Sessions
- Become skilled in the various facets of technology, business, and their interrelation
- Learn best practices and use cases in IT Management to enhance the business transformation
- Certificate by IIM Kozhikode upon successful program completion
- Comprehensive Curriculum backed by Capstone Session
- One-to-one Executive Coaching Session & Career Services session
- Certificate by IIM Kozhikode
- IIM Kozhikode Executive Alumni Status upon successful program completion
- Leverage IT (Information Technology) for informed decision-making across business functions
- The applicants should at least be graduates or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university in any discipline
- Furthermore, they should have at least three years of work experience
- The Advanced Management Program for IT Professionals from IIM Kozhikode will enable Industry Professionals to gain deep insight into the role of an Information Technology (IT) Leader in today’s challenging business environment.
- Participants will first work on understanding the Core Functional Concepts like Information Technology & Systems, Accounting & Finance, Managerial Economics, Sales & Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, IT Operations & Supply Chain Management, and IT Strategy & Business Transformation.
- Participants will then focus on building/enhancing Advanced Functional Concepts like Disruptive Technologies, Cloud Computing, IoT, Social Media & Mobile, Data Analytics Fundamentals, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IT Security & Risk Management, and Group Project Allocation – Guiding, Presentation & Evaluation.
- Over and above Core and Advanced Functional concepts, participants will also understand the practical application of these critical concepts through a group Capstone Project under faculty supervision, as stated earlier.
- Mid-career IT professionals looking to change to senior management roles by learning new skills and cutting-edge perspective of IT management
- Senior professionals aspiring to understand and deploy IT management principles for business growth
- Not IT professionals looking forward to switching careers from Non-IT to the IT field and becoming industry-ready IT management professionals
- Learn the Latest Information Technology (IT) Practices with IIM Kozhikode faculty and interact with senior professionals from different industries to garner global insights
- Understand key pillars of Information Technology and gain focused exposure across domains like
- Disruptive Technologies, Cloud Computing, IoT, Social Media & Mobile, Data Analytics Fundamentals, Machine Learning
- Effectively lead IT strategies and practices that are growth-oriented and people-centric
Rating & reviews