Executive Certificate Program in Applied Financial Risk Management from IIM Raipur
Learn Applied Financial Risk Management from IIM Raipur, one of the top-ranking internationally acclaimed education institutes in India. The program focuses on preparing aspirants to learn and implement Financial Risk Management concepts and strategies in their organizations.
INR 1,00,000 + GST
- 7 Months
What you’ll gain
- Chance to earn a certificate of completion from IIM Raipur
- Get IIM Raipur Executive Alumni Status upon successful completion of the course
- Learn from IIM Raipur’s eminent faculty and industry experts, who will take you through the courseware developed by them
- Internationally certified syllabus (GARP FRM Level 1) so that you have broad and comprehensive exposure to the subject
According to global research, employment in the financial risk management sector is expected to grow faster than the average rate, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, by about 17 percent between 2020 and 2030 (www.bls.org). In the financial sector, risk management is the process of identification, analysis, and acceptance of uncertainty in investment decisions. The primary responsibility of the Risk Manager is to analyze and attempt the potential for losses in an investment and then take the necessary and appropriate action to handle the situation. IIM Raipur, one of the premier institutes in India, offers Executive Certificate Program in Applied Financial Risk Management to aspirants who are willing to make their career in this particular domain.
- On successful completion of the course, you will get the certificate of completion from IIM Raipur
- Program content, which is designed by IIM Raipur, is delivered by the experienced faculty of the institution
- Application-oriented and practical approach to learning so that skills learned can be applied to real-life practical scenarios
- The syllabus of the program is compatible with International Certification Requirements (GARP FRM Level 1)
The applicants must fulfill the following minimum eligibility requirements to be a part of the Executive Certificate Program in Applied Financial Risk Management offered by IIM Raipur:
- For Indian Aspirants – Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university in any discipline
- For International Aspirants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized Institution or University in their respective country
- Expertise in English, spoken and written, is mandatory
For Indian Students: INR 1,00,000+ GST
For International Students: USD 2000
You will learn various subjects and skills related to Applied Financial Risk Management in this course. You will learn Quantitative Analysis, Foundation of Risk Management, and Introduction to Risk, Derivatives & future Markets. You will also learn Operational Risk, Population & Sample Statistics, Modern Portfolio Theory, and Hedging with Derivatives. Start your journey of success in the Applied Financial Risk Management domain by attending and obtaining this certificate course from IIM Raipur. In this program, you will grasp critical aspects of Financial Risk management and get familiar with the latest tools and technologies related to this particular domain.
- Executives and working professionals willing to grow into more senior roles within the Financial Risk Management or Risk consulting field
- Banking and Finance Professionals looking to learn more about Risk Management and associated areas
- Risk Management, Audit & Compliance Professionals in Finance and Risk Industry willing to learn more about quantitative risk measurement
You will benefit immensely from this certification. Once you attend the course, you will know about the role of financial risk management and the techniques and tools available for its measurement. Once you are able to correctly measure and analyze the risk factor in financial or non-financial corporations, you can provide the solutions based on your knowledge. In addition, you will learn about a number of financial instruments available to you which are applicable in the modern financial markets so that you can chalk out the strategy to mitigate risks and other related factors.
Rating & reviews