Executive Development Program in Advanced Financial Management from XLRI
Sharpen your financial management skills with this Advanced Level Executive Development Program from XLRI. Designed especially for working professionals, the program will deliver you with deep knowledge of the most in-demand finance analysis and management tools & applications while providing you with the skill set needed in the global financial market.
What you’ll gain
· Certificate of Completion from XLRI
· Hands-On experience with Practical Examples & Exercises
· The course is exclusively designed and taught by XLRI faculty
· The proper amalgamation of theory and practical applications related to Advanced Financial Management.
· The eligibility criteria for International Participants is that they should have a graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution from their respective country
Each participant must have:
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in the finance domain
· Analysis of Financial Performance
· Risk and Return Analysis
· Financing Structure and Funding Choices
· Evaluating Capital Investment & Project Financing Decisions
· Risk Evaluation and Mitigation in Capital Investment Decisions
· Working Capital Management
· Corporate & Financial Restructuring
· Financial Budgeting – Process & Evaluation
· Responsibility Center Management & Transfer Pricing Decisions
· Corporate Finance Aspects for International Business
· Financial Dimensions of Growth & Growth Planning
· Mid to Senior level Finance management professionals aspiring to enter into the field of application of analytics tools in Finance.
· Entrepreneurs, Project/Program Management Professionals, Department/Business Unit Heads who need to deploy tools to aid in the financial decision-making process
· Have a solid basis in developing an advanced and integrated framework for strategic financial decision-making.
· Have a comprehensive understanding of financial statements and their financial information and critically evaluate and analyze cash flow statements.
· Understand the financial management for organizations and evaluate portfolios and firm valuation techniques.
· Comprehend how to incorporate risk and uncertainty into investment and funding decisions and understand how companies make financing and funding decisions.