EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IN DATA SCIENCE USING PYTHON, R AND EXCEL
Learn to derive effective business solutions using the power of data science and analysis in this weekend online program from XLRI. You will attain hands-on exposure to popular business analysis tools to extract value from your available data, enabling you to make well-informed business decisions.
What you’ll gain
- Insights into leveraging data science for business development
- Online weekend classes by XLRI faculty
- Hands-on experience on tools like Python, SQL, R, etc.
- Course completion certificate from XLRI
About the course
Executive Development Program in Data Science Using PYTHON, R, and EXCEL from XLRI equips participants with the aptitude and skills necessary to harness data science and business analytic insights. These skills allow companies to work on data-backed business strategy, execution, and decisions.
Participants excited about data science should possess this critical knowledge foundation to leverage the data and their data science teams in delivering business solutions based on analytic insights.
The course is uniquely designed for executives and professionals with demanding schedules. The classes take place Saturdays from 7.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. IST (3 Hours). Esteemed XLRI faculty, Prof.
Pitabas Mohanty, will teach the course and lead participants through learning and applying the leadership principles behind the applications of data science methods.
• Opportunity to earn Certificate of Completion from XLRI
• Hands-on approach to data science to generate insights for businesses
• Hands-on exposure to popular Business Analytics tools like Python, R, SQL, and Excel
• Gain exposure to building models in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and understand how models apply in different functional areas of Management
• Practical application and a highly interactive environment
Proficiency in English, spoken & written, is mandatory.
For Indian Participants:
Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
For International Participants:
Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
• Mathematics as a subject up to Class XII.
• Familiarity with Python and R is desirable, but not mandatory.
• Knowledge of basic programming concepts will be beneficial.
• This course is entirely hands-on, and so it is recommended, though not a necessity, that students have two devices – one to follow the lecture and the other for hands-on practice on Python and R (laptop/desktop).
Cost of the program
The cost of the Executive Development Program In Data Science program is INR 1,00,000 + GST for Indian Residents and USD 2000 for International Students.
Students can pay the course fee in three installments:
1st Installment: INR 35,000 + GST for Indian students and USD 6500 for International Students
2nd Installment: INR 25,000 + GST for Indian students and USD 500 for International Students
3rd Installment: INR 40,000 + GST for Indian students and USD 850 for International Students
The program fee is payable in three installments; students will be charged a late fee in the event of late payment of one or subsequent installments.
All the due dates for installments will be published on the installment schedule. The charges will be levied as follows:
• A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged if the installment is paid within seven days from the due date.
• A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged if the installment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from the due date.
• If the installment is not received within 14 days from the due date, the participant will be considered a dropout and must pay a rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax.
Duration of the program
The 7-month Executive Development Program in Data Science Using PYTHON, R, and EXCEL from XLRI will have classes on Saturdays from 7.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. IST (3 Hours).
The program also has case studies in data science. The primary method of instruction is online live lectures, which participants can take via the internet through their desktop/laptops or classrooms.
There will be a balanced mixture of lectures, live corporate examples, discussions, and case studies during the course.
What will you learn?
• Introduction to R & Python
• Advanced Features in Excel
• Sources of Data
• Data Wrangling in R and Python
• Introduction to SQL
• Data Visualization
• Linear Algebra and Calculus
• Text Analysis
• Time Series Analysis
• Machine Learning
• Deep Learning
• Case Studies in Data Science
Who should do this course
• Industry Leaders/Mid-senior level Data scientists, Department/Business Unit Heads, Project/Program Management Professional responsible for managing large data sets and in making critical business decisions, and setting the strategic course of action for the organization
• Operations, purchasing, inventory control, transportation managers, Business Unit & Divisional Heads – Responsible for establishing and achieving growth objectives for their respective Business Units
• Entrepreneurs/Young professionals/Middle-Level Executives – Professionals aspiring to move into data analytics roles and contribute to organizational growth and revenues.
• Executives with Analytical Aptitude
Will I benefit from the program?
MBA specialization in digital marketing management by Amity University is designed to provide a holistic view of business management that will include modern tools & practices and allow you to manage critical business and make intelligent decisions in this new digital era. The MBA program at Amity University Online is ranked number 1 in Asia and globally with a QS ranking. Our MBA program is built around a result-focused, challenging, and comprehensive curriculum that will prepare students for digital marketing roles in the 21st century.
Rating & reviews