Executive Development Program in Talent Management from XLRI
Learn Executive Development Program in Talent Management from XLRI Jamshedpur, one of the finest Business Management Institutes in India. The program focuses on various elements of human capital strategy such as retention, performance management, employee selection, and more.
INR 95000+ GST
- 4.5 Months
What you’ll gain
- Opportunity to earn a certificate of completion from XLRI Jamshedpur
- Get XLRI Jamshedpur Executive Alumni Status upon successful completion of the course
- Classes are conducted on weekends and the mode of delivery is online so that you can pursue it along with your present occupation
- Learn from renowned industry experts and experienced faculty of XLRI
As per the statistics available from reliable sources (InStride), U.S. corporations spend nearly $180 billion annually on formal training and talent development, $28 billion of which is tuition reimbursement. The talent management industry has evolved beyond the hiring and firing of staff. It now covers various elements of human capital strategy, from retention, performance management, employee selection, and compensation to succession planning, diversity, and more.
Executive Development Program In Talent Management from XLRI Jamshedpur helps professionals excel in Talent Management domain and contribute to organizational growth in these Challenging Circumstances.
- Earn a certificate of completion by XLRI
- Convenient Weekend Online Interactive Classes
- Learn from experienced faculty from XLRI and industry experts
- Comprehensive syllabus that includes Career & Succession Planning, Coaching, Mentoring, and more
The eligibility criteria for the Executive Development Program from XLRI are as follows.
- For Indian aspirants – Diploma holders or Graduates from recognized University
- For International aspirants – Graduation or equivalent degree from a recognized Institution or University in their country
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- For Indian Participants: Rs. 80,000+ GST
- For International Participants: USD 1,750
You will learn various subjects related to the Talent Management domain. You will learn Talent Management Concept, Talent Acquisition & Retention, Performance Appraisal, and Compensation & Rewards. You will also learn Motivation & Engagement, Talent Development, Career & succession planning, and Mentoring & Coaching. Basically, you will learn talent acquisition and management in detail in this course.
- HR Professionals
- Mid-Senior level managers, Executive Professionals within an HR leadership role, or actively aspiring towards one.
- Entrepreneurs, Founders, Directors & CXOs
You will benefit immensely from this program. You will understand essential practices of integrated talent management and apply these practices to improve employee management, acquisition, and retention at your organization. You will be able to align your talent management plan to organizational objectives, compare various talent management strategies and systems, and identify and implement upgrades to an existing design. This program will basically equip managers to develop talent in their people and organize the delivery of developmental resources, including integration with performance management.
Rating & reviews