Executive Diploma in Advanced Business Strategies for CXOs
The Executive Diploma in Advanced Business Strategies for CXOs offered by XLRI in partnership with Veranda HigherEd is a unique program designed for like CXOs, CEOs, Mid-Senior level managers, Department Heads, Senior IT Professionals, and business owners looking to advance their knowledge in strategy, leadership, and overall business management and acquire the skills to bring about a positive business transformation.
What you’ll gain
- Acquire business critical capabilities that are key to attaining success in today’s dynamic business environment
- Learn strategizing skills that are considered vital for leadership positions
- Opportunity to earn XLRI’s Alumni Status
- Weeklong On-Campus Sessions at XLRI Jamshedpur campus
- Earn an Executive Diploma from XLRI upon successful completion of the program
- Live & Synchronous Instructor-led Classes
- Convenient Class Schedule Specially Designed for Working Professionals
- Practical Learning through Case Studies, Peer Interactions, Group Activities, Class Exercises, and a Capstone Project
- Multiple Loan and Financing Options
- Executive Diploma Certificate by XLRI Jamshedpur
- Applicants should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Applicants should have a minimum of ten-year work experience.
- CXOs, CEOs looking to drive better business growth and higher profitability
- Mid-Senior Level Managers willing to prepare themselves for leadership roles
- Business Owners wanting to explore the various dimensions of business growth strategies
- IT Professionals & Senior Consultants willing to attain the skills that are considered essential for higher management and leadership positions
- Advance your knowledge base in strategy, leadership, and general management
- Learn the strategies to navigate challenges that arise owing to today’s dynamic business environment
- Understand what all goes into managing and further building an organization’s performance
- Earn the key skills and know-how to lead from the front