Executive Program in Supply Chain Management During Uncertain Times From IIM Lucknow
Learn to design, build, and manage your organization’s supply chain efficiency in today’s rapidly changing environment through astute strategy-making, management, and marketing. You will gain a deep understanding of the real-world challenges in supply chain management and how to mitigate them using the best practices, planning, and emerging tools & technologies.
What you’ll gain
- Ability to build up your organization’s supply chain efficiency
- Opportunity to attend 3 days on-campus module at IIM Lucknow
- Live online sessions backed with hands-on exercises, case studies, etc.
- Course completion certificate from IIM Lucknow
• 3-day on-campus module providing participants the opportunity to experience the campus environment, interact with faculty, and network with peers.
• Chance to earn MDP Executive Alumni status by successfully completing the program and paying a one-time alumni fee.
• Understand the application of the latest technologies such as Industry 4.0, Blockchain Technology, IoT, Dynamic Pricing, etc., in the SC domain.
• Work on a capstone project that allows participants to identify and work on real-life supply chain problems through the intellectual application of the knowledge gained through the duration of the course.
• LIVE lectures with a balanced mix of case studies, hands-on analytics exercises, lectures, games, live-corporate examples, and general discussions.
• Introduction to Supply Chain Management & Supply Chain Strategy
• Demand Forecasting
• Supply Chain Planning
• Inventory and Warehouse Management
• Sourcing, Supplier Relationships, and Supply Chain Coordination
• Dynamic Pricing in a Supply Chain
• Logistics and Transportation Management
• Supply Chain Analytics and Sustainable Supply Chains
• Technological Innovations within Supply Chain Management
• Capstone Project
• Campus Component
• Understand the complexities of managing multilayered global supply chains.
• Discover how to align supply chain and logistics with your organization’s overall strategy for long-term viability and future sustainability.
• Work on strategic risk planning for every supply chain challenges to strengthen your company’s competitive advantage.
• Collect and understand how to deploy cutting-edge technologies like analytics, AI, and blockchain to further enhance and strengthen your supply chain.