Financial Analysis and Financial Management Programme by IIM Kozhikode
Financial Management & Analysis is one of the most sought-after skills when it comes to ensuring Business Growth, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Valuation, Investment and data driven decision making. As such, it becomes crucial for Entry/Mid/Senior Level Professionals to develop and continuously enhance their Financial Management Skills.
INR 1,74,000+ GST
- 10 Months
What you’ll gain
- Understand Key Financial Drivers for data driven decision making in Business
- Leverage the Best Practices plus Latest Technology Trends for Business Growth
- Comprehensive Coverage thru 100+ Learning Hours with IIM Kozhikode Faculty
- Immersive Learning backed by Lectures, Assignment and Case Studies
- 2 Days in Campus Immersion
- Certificate by IIM Kozhikode
- Dual Accreditation Programme (AMBA & EQUIS)
- Comprehensive Curriculum, 260+ Learners
- One Capstone Project
- Certificate by IIM Kozhikode
- Strong IIM Kozhikode Alumni Network
- Free One-Year Access to Emeritus Insights
- The applicants should at least be graduates.
- Furthermore, they should have minimum one year of work experience post-graduation.
- Prior Finance Knowledge is mandatory for this programme.
- The Financial Analysis and Financial Management Programme will enable participants to gain insight into growth Financial Management & Reporting challenges businesses face and skills professionals need to leverage financial strategies and frameworks.
- Participants will explore relevant Concepts and Best Practices across key business areas like
- Financial management and Analysis with Excel Basics, Managerial Accounting, Foundations of Finance, Corporate Finance, Investment Management, Corporate Valuation, Risk Management, and Fintech.
- The participants will also understand the practical application of critical concepts through Harvard Business School Case Studies.
- Entry-level, Mid-Senior level staff in Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Business Valuation & Risk Advisory domains who are striving to move forward in their careers
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Start-up Founders and C Suite executives across all functions consider this course to gain deeper insight into the Financial Analysis, Reporting, Business Valuation & Risk Management.
- Consultants and Investment Advisors looking to attain a intermediate to advance level understanding of Financial Analysis to assist their clients in strategic decision-making and expand their clientele
- Mid/Senior level IT Professionals, Founders endeavouring to attain a holistic understanding of Financial Analysis for Product Development and expand their clientele
- Learn key Financial Management Concepts from IIM Kozhikode Faculty and Industry Leaders and interact with professionals from different industries.
- Understand key opportunities for Business Growth and gain focused exposure across domains like Financial Management and Analysis with Excel Basics, Managerial Accounting, Foundations of Finance, Corporate Finance, Investment Management, Corporate Valuation, Risk Management, and Fintech.
- Learn to maximize your impact as a Financial Leader across all management levels – Entry, Mid-Senior, and CXO.