Financial Analysis and Financial Management Programme by IIM Kozhikode
Financial Management & Analysis is one of the most sought-after skills when it comes to ensuring Business Growth, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Valuation, Investment and data driven decision making. As such, it becomes crucial for Entry/Mid/Senior Level Professionals to develop and continuously enhance their Financial Management Skills.
What you’ll gain
- Understand Key Financial Drivers for data driven decision making in Business
- Leverage the Best Practices plus Latest Technology Trends for Business Growth
- Comprehensive Coverage thru 100+ Learning Hours with IIM Kozhikode Faculty
- Immersive Learning backed by Lectures, Assignment and Case Studies
- 2 Days in Campus Immersion
- Certificate by IIM Kozhikode
About the course
Financial Analysis and Financial Management Programme from IIM Kozhikode, one of the top-ranking Management Institute in India, focuses on preparing aspirants like Entry level Staff, Mid-Senior Managers, Investment Advisors, IT Professionals, Senior Executives, Founders, and CXOs for Leadership roles in Financial Management by exposing them to Key Concepts, Best Practices and Latest Fintech Trends.
- Dual Accreditation Programme (AMBA & EQUIS)
- Comprehensive Curriculum, 260+ Learners
- One Capstone Project
- Certificate by IIM Kozhikode
- Strong IIM Kozhikode Alumni Network
- Free One-Year Access to Emeritus Insights
To be a part of the Financial Analysis and Financial Management by IIM Kozhikode, the participants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants should at least be graduates.
- Furthermore, they should have minimum one year of work experience post-graduation.
- Prior Finance Knowledge is mandatory for this programme.
Cost of the program
INR 1,74,000+ GST
Duration of the program
10 Months Live Online Sessions 3 Hours/ week on Sunday
What will you learn?
- The Financial Analysis and Financial Management Programme will enable participants to gain insight into growth Financial Management & Reporting challenges businesses face and skills professionals need to leverage financial strategies and frameworks.
- Participants will explore relevant Concepts and Best Practices across key business areas like
- Financial management and Analysis with Excel Basics, Managerial Accounting, Foundations of Finance, Corporate Finance, Investment Management, Corporate Valuation, Risk Management, and Fintech.
- The participants will also understand the practical application of critical concepts through Harvard Business School Case Studies.
Who should do this course
- Entry-level, Mid-Senior level staff in Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Business Valuation & Risk Advisory domains who are striving to move forward in their careers
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Start-up Founders and C Suite executives across all functions consider this course to gain deeper insight into the Financial Analysis, Reporting, Business Valuation & Risk Management.
- Consultants and Investment Advisors looking to attain a intermediate to advance level understanding of Financial Analysis to assist their clients in strategic decision-making and expand their clientele
- Mid/Senior level IT Professionals, Founders endeavouring to attain a holistic understanding of Financial Analysis for Product Development and expand their clientele
Will I benefit from the program?
MBA specialization in digital marketing management by Amity University is designed to provide a holistic view of business management that will include modern tools & practices and allow you to manage critical business and make intelligent decisions in this new digital era. The MBA program at Amity University Online is ranked number 1 in Asia and globally with a QS ranking. Our MBA program is built around a result-focused, challenging, and comprehensive curriculum that will prepare students for digital marketing roles in the 21st century.
Rating & reviews