General Management Programme for IT Professionals by IIM Lucknow
As a result of the dynamic market, a competitive advantage's lifetime is declining. Changing operational techniques, shifting brand loyalty, and new technologies are all contributing to the creation of a progressive business environment. To stay ahead of the competition, IIM Lucknow offers a Ten-month multimodular General Management Programme for IT Professionals which is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for accomplished executives to further their careers by gaining IT skills and preparing for new challenges.
INR 1,85,000+ GST
- 10 Months
What you’ll gain
- Understand Key Drivers to manage technology-led Business Initiatives and prepare for Strategic IT Roles
- Comprehensive Coverage thru Live Online Video Lectures Hours with IIM Lucknow Faculty
- Immersive Learning backed by Case Studies, Roleplays, and Business Simulations
- Campus Immersion at IIM Lucknow Campus
- Certificate by IIM Lucknow
- Dual Accreditation Programme (AMBA & AACSB)
- Comprehensive Curriculum with 100+ Hours of LIVE Sessions
- One Capstone Project
- Certificate by IIM Lucknow
- Option to Enrol for IIM Lucknow Alumni Network
- Free One-Year Access to Emeritus Insights
- Free One-Year Access to Digital Wall Street Journal Membership
- To be a part of the General Management Programme for IT Professionals by IIM Lucknow, the participants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Working Professionals with a Graduate/Post Graduate/Diploma with a minimum of three years of work experience and at least 50% Score in respective degree/diploma
- The General Management Programme for IT Professionals will enable participants to gain insight into IT professionals’ challenges and the skills they need to excel in today’s evolving scenario.
- Participants will explore relevant Concepts and Best Practices across key Strategic IT Domains like Digital Transformation, Cyber Risk Management, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Team Building, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Marketing Metrics, Sales Forecasting, Legal Aspects in IT Management, IPR – Intellectual Property Rights, Cyber laws and Regulations, Business Economics, Innovation Management, and Operational Excellence – AGILE and Project Management, SCRUM, DevOps, etc.
- The participants will also understand the practical application of critical concepts through Scenario-based learning and Case Studies
- Entry-level IT Professionals who are striving to move forward in their careers
- Mid-Senior level IT Professionals looking to be ready for Leadership Roles
- Experienced Consultants, Software Developers, IT Support Professionals, Project Managers looking for a career shift to Strategic IT Management
- Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Start-up Founders, and C Suite executives from companies focusing on providing IT Solutions to their Clients
- Learn Strategic IT Concepts and Business Practices, interact with professionals from different industries, and get ready for the IT Leadership role.
- Leverage Design Thinking and Strategic Management to drive IT enabled Business
- Learn to maximize your impact as a Strategic IT Leader across all management levels – Entry, Mid-Senior, and CXO.