IIM Indore Executive Program in Digital Marketing
The Executive Program in Digital Marketing offered by IIM Indore is a well-researched, and one-of-its-kind digital marketing course for Graduates, Entry Level Professionals, Senior and Mid-Level Managers, Consultants, Entrepreneurs, and Business Leaders looking to learn how digital marketing can help improve business performance for sustained growth.
What you’ll gain
- Understand how digital technologies can be used to target & engage customers
- Learn how digital marketing strategies can be positioned to derive more business value
- Rigorous learning with online recorded videos, assignments, and quizzes
- Live Webinars with IIM Indore faculty
- Certificate by IIM Indore upon successful program completion
- Opportunity to earn additional Industry Recognized certifications like SpyFu, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Google Ads
- Comprehensive Curriculum backed by Industry Case Studies
- Live Webinars with eminent faculty from IIM Indore
- Certificate of Course Completion by IIM Indore
- Become Eligible for Executive Education Alumni Status from IIM Indore
- The applicants should be at least graduates or diploma holders from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Applicants should submit mark sheets of all years or a provisional degree certificate.
- The Executive Program in Digital Marketing by IIM Indore will help you attain in-depth understanding of how customer expectations and needs have changed in the digital age and how well-planned and aptly implemented digital marketing strategies can bring necessary business transformation to improve the ROI.
- Participants will first work on understanding Marketing Management, the Role of Digital Media in attracting Customers, Understanding the Target Audience, Organic Search and Keywords, Search Engine Advertising, Display Ads and Targeting, and Social Media Strategy making.
- Participants will then focus on Influencers, Communities and Online Reputation, Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing, Landing Pages, Microsites, and Mobile Apps, Digital Marketing Analytics, Frameworks for Evaluation, Attribution Issues and Experimentation, and Digital Marketing Strategy Planning, Execution, Assessment, and Refinement.
- Over and above these functional concepts, participants will also work on a Capstone Project to attain a hands-on understanding of all that they learned through the program.
- Graduates willing to equip themselves with the most in-demand industry skills
- Early professionals seeking to make a move to digital marketing roles
- Sales, Marketing, and Communication Managers looking to acquire digital marketing skills to contribute more value to their business organization
- Senior managers and leaders willing to learn more about the modern digital customer and how to engage better with them
- Consultants and entrepreneurs seeking to upskill themselves with digital marketing strategies to reach out to new customers
- Learn to create goals, plans, strategies, and campaigns to reach more customers and boost business growth.
- Understand what it takes to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns to bring in more value for the business and improve the bottom line.
- Get highly valuable insights from leading industry experts and experienced professionals on strategic planning and digital ROI initiatives.
- Be able to bring about a positive business transformation to realign the business processes as per the modern world