IIM Kozhikode General Management Programme for Business Excellence
Leadership Development has always been a vital driver of any business. However, as per global research, only 48% of employees believe their company’s leadership to be of “high quality” leading to lesser employee engagement and loss of productivity. As such, it becomes crucial for Entry/Mid/Senior Level Professionals to develop and continuously enhance their Leadership Skills.
INR 1,90,000+ GST
- 10 Months
What you’ll gain
- Understand Key Drivers for Business Growth and prepare for Leadership Roles
- Leverage the Best Practices plus Latest Technology Trends for Business Growth
- Comprehensive Coverage thru 100+ Learning Hours with IIM Kozhikode Faculty
- Immersive Learning backed by Lectures, Assignments, and Case Studies
- 2 Days in Campus Immersion
- Certificate by IIM Kozhikode
- Dual Accreditation Programme (AMBA & EQUIS)
- Comprehensive Curriculum, 240+ Learners
- One Capstone Project
- Certificate by IIM Kozhikode
- Strong IIM Kozhikode Alumni Network
- Free One-Year Access to Emeritus Insights
- Annual Digital Membership to The Wall Street Journal
- The applicants should at least be graduates.
- Furthermore, they should have minimum one year of work experience post-graduation.
- The General Management Program for Business Excellence will enable participants to gain insight into growth opportunities, challenges businesses face and skills business leader needs in today’s evolving scenario to excel.
- Participants will explore relevant Concepts and Best Practices across key business areas like Management Foundations, Business Economics, People Management, Financial Analysis & Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, Strategic Management, Business Leadership, Digital Transformation, Business Analytics and Design Thinking.
- Over and above, participants will also understand the practical application of critical concepts through Case Studies and Peer to Peer Interactions.
- Entry-level Staff/Associate managers who are striving to move forward in their careers
- Mid-Senior level executives who are placed in various decision-making roles in MSMEs and looking to make a move to larger organizations
- Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Start-up Founders and C Suite executives can also consider this course to gain deeper insight into the global business scenario.
- Consultants and Mid/Senior level IT Professionals endeavouring to attain a holistic business perspective to assist their clients in strategic decision-making and expand their clientele
- Learn key management concepts and business practices and interact with professionals from different industries via regular, peer to peer interaction.
- Understand key opportunities for Business Growth and gain focused exposure across domains like Business Economics, People Management, Financial Analysis & Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, Strategic Management, Business Leadership, Digital Transformation, Business Analytics and Design Thinking.
- Learn to maximize your impact as a leader across all management levels – Entry, Mid-Senior and CXO.