IIM Raipur Executive Post-Graduate Program in HRM
The Executive Post-Graduate Program in HRM offered by IIM Raipur is a unique industry-centric human resource management master degree course for Functional Managers, Senior HR Executives, Mid-Level and Experienced HR Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Leaders, and Business Owners looking to acquire a comprehensive understanding of the Key HR Concepts & Best Practices that are relevant in today’s business world.
What you’ll gain
- Develop/Enhance HR competencies to meet present-day business demands.
- Understand people management responsibilities and how to put them to use for organizational growth
- Blended learning with a combination of live online sessions and face-to-face classes
- Masterclasses by CHROs and Seasoned Practitioners
- Full-fledged MBA Degree from IIM Raipur
- Certificate of Participation from SHRM India upon successful program completion
- 1000+ Hours of Live Learning
- Comprehensive Curriculum Delivered Through Blended Learning
- 10 Days of Face-to-Face Sessions at IIM Raipur Campus
- Six-Month Long Personalized Career Support Services
- Access to an Exclusive Start-Up Bootcamp
- In addition to the above, applicants must also have a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification work experience in Professional/ Managerial/Entrepreneurial roles.
- Applicants must be at least 25 years of age as on 31st January 2023.
- Divided into 6 Terms, the Executive Post-Graduate Program in HRM by IIM Raipur will give the participants deep insights into the core people management responsibilities and the various aspects of HR management..
- Participants will first work on understanding the Microeconomics for Managers, Marketing Management, Spreadsheet Modeling, Operations Management, and Business Communication in Term 1 of the course. Then, term two will focus on Financial Accounting, Macroeconomics for Managers, Business Statistics, and Employment Relations. Finally, the focus of Term 3 will be on Financial Management, Human Resource Planning, Labor Laws, Compensation & Benefits, and Business Research Methods.
- Participants will then focus on Human Resource Information Systems, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, HR Analytics, and Cross-Cultural Management in Term 4. Term 5 will cover Leadership Development, Organizational Development & Change, Disaster Prep., Business Continuity & Recovery Planning, Business Ethics & CSR, and Project Management. The last term, i.e., Term 6, will comprise Digital Transformation in HR, Future of Work, HR Consulting, Conflict & Negotiation, Strategy Management & Business Simulation.
- Over and above the core academic sessions, live sessions of Masterclass will be conducted by SHRM India and seasoned HR Practitioners.
- Functional managers willing to make a career shift into the HR domain
- Senior HR executives looking to advance to leadership positions
- Middle-level HR professionals seeking to attain insights into sector-specific issues and their solutions
- Seasoned & Experienced HR practitioners willing to attain a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of HR management.
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners keen on building a structured knowledge framework of people dynamics and its contribution to business growth.
- Attain comprehensive know-how of people management strategies
- Build an understanding of the core HR management competencies that are vital in the modern business world
- Understand the role of an HR Manager in achieving long-term strategic business goals
- Learn how to manage new age realities like digital transformation, gig economy, multigenerational workforce, etc.