IIT Bombay and Washington University Executive MBA Program
The Executive MBA Program offered by IIT Bombay, and Washington University (WashU) is a thoughtfully designed, comprehensive, one of its kind Executive MBA course for Senior Executives, CXOs, and Mid-Level managers looking to develop/enhance their leadership capabilities and contribute significantly to business growth in today’s dynamic environment.
IIT Bombay and Washington University
INR 42,00,000 (All Inc.)
- 18 Months
What you’ll gain
- Understand Key Concepts to Improve Global Leadership Capabilities
- Leverage the Best Practices plus Latest Technology Trends for Business Growth
- Comprehensive Coverage thru 17 Modules with IIT Bombay & WashU Faculty
- Immersive Learning backed by Business Simulations and Expert Sessions
- Once a month, 4 Days Residential Sessions at IIT Bombay for 17 Months
- 2 Weeks International Residency at Washington DC & St. Luis
- Certificate by IIT Bombay & WashU upon successful program completion
Executive MBA Program by IIT Bombay and WashU is one of its kind unique management development program focusing on preparing aspirants like CXOs, Senior Executives, Founders, Senior Managers, Consultants & IT Professionals for Global Leadership roles by building upon their experience and natural skills through best-in class and in-depth curriculum and international exposure.
- Comprehensive Curriculum backed by Capstone Session
- One-to-one Executive Coaching Session & Career Services session in St. Louis
- Certificate by IIT Bombay & WashU
- IIT Bombay & WashU Alumni Status upon successful program completion
- Top 20% of the batch join the global Beta Gamma Sigma network
To be a part of the elite Executive MBA Program by IIT Bombay and WashU, the participants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants should at least be graduates with excellent academic records.
- Furthermore, they should have at least seven years of work experience with five years of experience in a Managerial Role.
42,00,000/ (All Inclusive)
18 Months with Classroom Sessions at IIT Bombay and International Residency at Washington DC & St. Luis
- 17 Classroom Sessions delivered by IIT Bombay and WashU (IIT Bombay Campus), Once a month (Thursday morning to Sunday evening)
- International Residency Exposure of 2 Weeks at the Washington DC & St. Luis
- The Executive MBA Program by IIT Bombay and WashU will enable Senior Industry Professionals to gain deep insight into the role of a Business Leader in today’s challenging business environment.
- Participants will first work on understanding the Core Functional Concepts like Strategic Management, Data Modelling and Decisions, Marketing Management, Financial Accounting, Managerial Economics, Corporate Finance, Business Start-Up Consulting Project – Experiential Learning Communication, and Negotiation Skills.
- Participants will then focus on building/enhancing Advanced Functional Concepts like Global Supply Chain Management, Strategic Management of Innovation, Data-Driven Decision Making, Customer Analytics, Strategic Cost Analysis, Managing Power and Influence, Macro Economics, Growth, Valuation & Sustainability, Competitive Strategy & Industry Analysis Leadership.
- Over and above Core and Advanced Functional concepts, participants will also understand the practical application of these critical concepts through a two-weeks Capstone Project under faculty supervision.
- C Suite executives like Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Directors, Founder, and other Senior Executives pursue this course to gain deeper insight into the global business scenario.
- Senior Consultants and Mid/Senior level IT Professionals endeavouring to attain a holistic business perspective to assist their clients in strategic decision-making and expand their clientele
- Senior executives like Vice Presidents, General Managers, Business Unit Heads, Regional Heads, and Delivery Heads across domains like HR, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Consulting, Operations, Project Management, and Information Technology who are placed in various decision-making roles and wish to nurture their leadership skills to acquire leadership roles.
- High Performing Mid-level managers who are striving to move forward in their careers and be ready for Leadership Roles
- Learn Latest Management and Business Practices with IIT Bombay & WashU faculty and interact with senior professionals from different industries to garner global insights
- Understand key pillars of Business Growth and gain focused exposure across domains like Strategic Thinking, Competitive Analysis, Supply Chain Management, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance and Valuation, Strategic Marketing, Strategic Human Resource Management, and Digital Transformation & Analytics.
- Learn to maximize your impact as a global leader across Strategy, Operations, Finance & People Skills.
Rating & reviews