UG/PG Courses with Sunstone Edge
One of the most common issues that the country is currently facing is that of UNEMPLOYMENT. Despite having the degrees and requisite education, there are many who remain unemployed. The all-India unemployment rate currently stands at 7.80 percent as of June 2022! So, where does the issue lie? Well, it lies in the skillset, which serves as a crucial differentiator among those who are employable and those who are not. This is exactly where the benefits of acquiring the Sunstone’s Edge come into the picture! When you opt for the Sunstone’s Edge programs, you not only get to earn your degrees from one of the most reputed educational institutions but also attain highly industry-centric career-oriented training, along with guaranteed placement assurance upon successful completion of your program. Sunstone’s Edge thus means Quality Education + Job Guarantee!!
What you’ll gain
- Study at India’s Top Educational Institutes
- Choose from an array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Easy and flexible fee payment plans, which make self-financing convenient and possible
- Focus on the overall growth of students by giving a free hand to balance between academics and extra-curricular activities
- Dynamic academic and training modules that make it possible for students to grasp vital skills, which makes on-the-job functioning easier
- Opportunity to select from an extensive pool of job openings brought by Sunstone’s Panel Recruiters
- Assured job placement upon successful completion of the program
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- O Level Certificate
- A Level Certificate
- A certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities is required from participants with foreign education in order to apply to any university in India.
- Graduation Certificate/Degree from a Recognized University
- Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks during Graduation
- Preference to those who have cleared entrance exams like CAT, GMAT, CMAT
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the English Language.
- Applicants with foreign education must fulfill all the above criteria, and in addition, they must also provide a certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Class 12th pass outs looking to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in computer applications or business administration.
- Any Class 12th pass out who wishes to set the right tone for both a post-graduation degree and a job breakthrough.
- Final Year Students or Fresh Graduates
- Anyone looking to cultivate their job skills so that it becomes easier to get hold of a job profile across industries like finance, information technology, sales, business development, marketing, and research, among others.
- Anyone who wishes to grab the benefits of appearing before interviews of 50+ leading organizations, 1000+ recruiters, and 2000+ interesting job opportunities.