Understanding Public Policy in India – ISB Executive Education
Understanding Public Policy in India by ISB Executive Education is one of its kind Executive Development programme that addresses the growing challenge of economic and social development of the country. Learn about public policymaking in India, the influence of data & technology on policymaking, and the key drivers that could impact the future of the country’s public policy.
ISB Executive Education
INR 1,08,000 + GST
- 12 Weeks
What you’ll gain
- Deep Insights into India’s constitution & policymaking
- Video Lectures by ISB Faculty
- 6 Months Access to Emeritus Insights
- Certificate from ISB Executive Education
- Curriculum designed & delivered by ISB faculty and Industry/Administration Experts
- Annual Membership to the Wall Street Journal
- Opportunity to Join ISB Executive Network
- Access to Emeritus Career Services
- Consultants/Senior Consultants, Advisor to CXOs or Corporates on Government Policy Making across Industry Verticals.
- Mid-Senior Level Professionals: Manager/Senior Managers, Assistant Directors, Directors, Regional Heads, State Heads working in Industry Associations like CII, FICCI, PHD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, ASSOCHAM, ITPO, and NABARD.
- Consultants/Senior Consultants focusing on Public Affairs and Strategic Initiatives, Policy Framing, Interfacing with State Government and Industry Bodies, Policy Formulation, Evaluation, Performance Measurement, and Public-Private Partnerships.
- Mid – Senior Level Professionals working in Think Tanks, NGOs, Government bodies, CSR Initiatives, Advocacy Groups, Civil Rights Societies.
- Learn Latest Trends and Best Practices with ISB faculty and Industry Experts and interact with senior professionals from different industries to garner practical insights on Policy Making.
- Understand key pillars of Public Policy, Framework of Public Administration, Economics and Finance of Public Policy, Drivers of Public Policy, Economic Reforms, Impact of Digital Technology, Impact Evaluation of Policies, Wicked Problems and Policy Innovation.